An affordable xenon instrument in a table-top design.
An affordable xenon instrument in a table-top design. This benchtop instrument has a removable, horizontal specimen tray that can handle 3 dimensional products and components.
· Two models: manual XLS and fully automated XLS+
· XLS+ offers full micro-processor control and simple test programming
· Light source: 2200 watt air cooled xenon arc lamp
· Total exposure area: 980 cm2
· Temperature range: BST 30 ºC to 90 ºC
· Controlled irradiance
· Measurement and display of chamber temperature
· Unique chamber design for better distribution of the ultraviolet radiation
· Low cost operation