The Xenotest Beta+ offers fast, reliable answers to product weatherability questions.
The Xenotest Beta+ offers fast, reliable answers to product weatherability questions. By incorporating a variety of optional features, the Beta+ can meet most global weathering and lightfastness test requirements.
· 3 air-cooled xenon lamps with 2800 Watts each
· Total exposure area: max. 4,000 cm2
· XENOSENSIV sensors for measuring and controlling irradiance in the wavevlength band 300-400 nm, and Black Standard Temperature at sample holder level
· Temprature control selectable by test chamber or Black Standard Temperature or both simultaneously
· Air volume control to influence the temperature difference between test chamber and Black Standard Temperature
· Specimen spray system
· Color touch screen to show current test status and graphic display of the progression of your test parameters
· Serial interface RS232, USB Slave Port and SmartMedia
· Software language selectable between German, English and French
· Water supply with integrated water reservoir (capacity 70 l)