From how to’s to best methods to troubleshooting, the most-viewed articles on Plastics Technology in 2015 are typified by timeless technical advice and insights.
Injection molding, extrusion, materials and auxiliaries articles were among the most-viewed at Plastics Technology in 2015, with a deep dive into impact testing by Senior Editor Lilli Manolis Sherman at No. 1.
On the materials front, articles on plastics that conduct heat and thermoplastic polyesters continued to be popular with our readers, while others sought out practical knowledge for injection molding, including molding undercuts, stopping flash, reducing sinks and better knowing mold coatings.
In extrusion, readers continued to open stories on troubleshooting melt fracture and understanding the causes for gels in films. Rounding out our top 10, a review of the six things processors should know about eco-friendly chillers from Executive Editor Matt Naitove. Check them all out below:
- IMPACT: Which Test to Use? Which Instrument to Buy?
- Plastics That Conduct Heat
- Thermoplastic Polyesters: It's a Good Time to Know Them Better
- Best Methods of Molding Undercuts
- How to Stop Flash
- Six Things You Should Know About New Eco-Friendly Chillers
- Know Your Mold Coatings
- Extrusion Troubleshooter
- How to Reduce Sinks
- What's Causing Your Gels?