There are lots of choices when it comes to granulators, but which one is right for you?
In this presentation, Jim Hoffman of Rapid Granulator will help to answer that question and many more on a brand neutral basis that you should be asking when looking for a granulator. It usually does not get as much attention as it deserves, and can cost you money in the long run.
Primary topics (what the registrant will learn):
- How to choose the right granulator for my needs.
- How can using a granulator help my company save money?
- Does rotor speed really matter?
- How do I know what horsepower is required?
- Why are there different cutting chamber styles?
You may need to install the
GoToMeeting Codec for Windows Media Player to watch recorded webinars.