» Common Questions
» Should you maintain or replace equipment?
Should you maintain or replace equipment?
Many factors need to be considered, and every customer will have different circumstances in making a decision to either maintain or replace their existing hydraulic machines. These factors can include:
- Type of products being produced and the necessary precision.
- Type of customer base you’re going after.
- What kind of maintenance issues the hydraulic machines are having and the cost associated with keeping them in good working order.
- Cost of energy.
- Skill level of the maintenance department.
- Cost of capital.
- Hourly machine rates and cycle time improvement opportunities.
- New construction of facility in the evaluation of utility requirements such as power drop sizes and HVAC considerations.