The European Alliance for SMC/BMC (sheet molding compound, bulk molding compound) reports that it is hosting the second-annual Sustainability Conference, Sept. 5-6, at the Van der Valk Hotel in Brussels, Belgium.
Scheduled speakers include representatives from European Alliance for SMC/BMC, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Renault, GE Lighting Europe, EurActiv and others.
Conference topics include:
- The sustainability status quo of the SMC/BMC industry: A European view
- EU environmental legislation and business competitiveness
- Understanding the challenges of SMC/BMC value chain: Reducing the gap between perception and market demand
- Benchmarking sustainability and identifying opportunities
- Measuring sustainability for the SMC/BMC sector
Visit the Sustainability Conference website for registration and other information.