The company will offer free webinars on topics ranging from EDM hole drilling to five-axis automation.
Makino (Mason, Ohio) will offer online seminars throughout 2014 on a range of topics, including:
- January 23 – Tool Costs vs. Productivity in Hard Metals
- February 20 – New Technology to Reduce Wire EDM Part Cycle Times While Improving Quality
- March 13 – Machining a Wide Variety of Materials and Part Sizes Demands a New Approach
- April 10 – Unattended Machining Techniques for Die/Mold Applications
- May 15 – EDM Hole Drilling: Oil vs. Water
- June 12 – Effects of Thermal Changes in Die/Mold Applications
- July 24 – Five-Axis Automation
- August 14 – IMTS 2014 Preview
Each webinar consists of a 20- to 30-minute presentation and a Q&A session with the speaker. Participation is free, but attendees must register in advance. Visit makino.com/resources/webinars to register or view the full schedule.