Brückner Maschinenbau of Germany (U.S. office in Portsmouth, N.H.) will highlight its latest technologies for a variety of special film applications at NPE2015 in Orlando next month:
• Dedicated lines for the growth market of photovoltaic solar cells, such as UV-resistant back sheet.
• High-performance BOPET optical films up to 400 microns thick.
• Lines for capacitor films of oriented PP, PET, or PVDF, down to less than 3 microns.
• Its latest LISIM simultaneous biaxial stretching technology for specially tailored, high-value films between 0.5 and 75 microns.
• Stretching technologies for printed electronics, membranes, high-temperature films, ad thermal-transfer printing ribbons (TTR films).
• Advanced battery-separator film lines with the patented, semi-dry Evapore process for 3C (computer, communication, consumer) and EV applications serving fast-growing electric-vehicle and appliance markets.
• In-line coating technology for BOPET and BOPP.
• High-barrier BOPET lines with five, seven, or nine layers.
• In-line and off-line technologies for shrink sleeves with high-value appearance, based on PETG, OPS, PP, or PVC.
Editor PickBorealis Launches ADCA-Free Foamed HDPE for Communication Cable
The development is said to be the first of its kind, and it meets Cat 6, Cat 7 and Cat 8 standards for physically foamed data cables.