Energy-saving TCS Infrared barrel-heating technology from the ServTek group of Milacron Inc., Batavia, Ohio, is now available for presses under 400 tons.

Energy-saving TCS Infrared barrel-heating technology from the ServTek group of Milacron Inc., Batavia, Ohio, is now available for presses under 400 tons. Energy savings are said to be even greater for smaller presses: Whereas a 125-mm (4.9-in.) diam. screw generates approximately 75% of the energy to melt the resin, leaving 25% of the energy to come from the heater bands, a 28-mm (1.1-in.) screw provides only 25% of the melting energy, requiring 75% from the heater bands. The ServTek TCS system is offered on new Milacron machines and as a retrofit for all brands.

(888) 439-2491 • www.servtek.com


ServTek
4165 Halfacre Rd. Batavia, OH 45103
Phone (513) 536-2435 Fax (513) 536-2212