Merquinsa of Barcelona, Spain (U.S. office in Seabrook, N.H.) will introduce at least five new TPU product types at this month’s K 2010 show.
- Pearlthane Silk is a silicone-based TPU family with FDA and EU compliance, featuring low coefficient of friction and silky feel.
- Pearlthane HFFR is a line of halogen-free flame-retardant TPUs for automotive and electronics.
- Pearlthane 91 is a range of aliphatic, non-staining, non-yellowing grades with low gloss and scratch resistance. They provide premium aesthetics for auto interiors and electronics.
- Special grades of Pearlbond and Pearlcoat TPUs with very low melting points and fast crystallization and tack properties will arrive for extrusion of fabric coatings.
- In addition, Merquinsa will exhibit new commercial applications for renewably sourced “bio TPUs,” for use in shoes, cars, and electronics.
(603) 474-0971 • merquinsa.com
Merquinsa North America Inc.
34 Folly Mill Road Seabrook, NH 03874
Phone (603) 474-0971 Fax (603) 474-0972