WEB EXCLUSIVE: Advance news of the world’s biggest plastics show, in Dusseldorf, Germany, continues to roll in. Merquinsa of Barcelona, Spain (U.S. office in Seabrook, N.H.) will introduce at least five new product types at next month’s K 2010 show.
- Pearlthane Silk is a silicone-based TPU family with FDA and EU compliance, featuring low coefficient of friction and silky feel.
- Pearlthane HFFR is a line of halogen-free flame-retardant TPUs for automotive and electronics.
- Pearlthane 91 is a range of aliphatic, non-staining, non-yellowing grades with low gloss and scratch resistance. They supply premium aesthetics for auto interiors and electronics.
- Special grades of Pearlbond and Pearlcoat with very low melting points and fast crystallization and tack properties will arrive for extrusion of fabric coatings.
- In addition, Merquinsa will exhibit new commercial applications for renewably sourced “bio TPUs,” which are used in shoes, cars, and electronics.
(603) 474-0971 • merquinsa.com
Merquinsa North America Inc.
34 Folly Mill Road Seabrook, NH 03874
Phone (603) 474-0971 Fax (603) 474-0972