A new series of compressed-air venturi hopper loaders comes from ACS Group. They are offered as the AVL series from AEC Inc., Schaumburg, Ill.; the SVL series from Sterling Inc., New Berlin, Wis.; and the CVL series from Colortronic North America Inc., Flint, Mich. They have a modular design that includes a standard flange with quick-release fasteners for easy cleanout, simple controller, air filter/regulator with pressure gauge, and capacitive sensor for material demand. Four main versions are available:
- VL-A has a single inlet for clean, palletized material.
- VL-B has a single inlet for both pellets or regrind.
- VL-C has a single inlet and a Y-tube attachment that allows conveying two materials (such as virgin pellets and regrind).
- VL-D is a mobile stand with a single inlet to unload bins or or grinders or fill drums with pellets or regrind.
(508) 399-3000 • www.aecinternet.com
(262) 641-8610 • www.sterlco.com
(810) 720-7300 • www.colortronicna.com
2900 S 160th Street New Berlin, WI 53151
Phone (414) 354-0970 Fax (414) 354-6421