Mokon, Buffalo, N.Y., has announced a complete redesign of its Full Range line of temperature control systems whose features include a customer-driven smaller cabinet to free up floor space.
The Full Range system combines a circulating water system and an Iceman chiller to provide heating and chilling from a single compact, self-supporting unit. It’s available in standard heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 GPM, chilling capacity up to 40 tons and temperature range of -20 F to 300 F (-29 C to 149 C), Mokon says.
Standard features include:
● Stainless steel centrifugal pumps
● Highly efficient brazed plate evaporator
● Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
● Microprocessor-based controller with LED readout
● NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety disconnect switch
● Heater canister with stainless steel diverter
A wide variety of additional options and features are available, including stainless steel construction, higher and lower operating temperatures, larger heating and chilling capacities and stationary skid-based assemblies.
Editor PickChiller Sets New Benchmarks For Energy Efficiency, Tight Control
Coming in July, a new chiller line boasts up to 50% energy savings and ±0.5°F temperature control.