This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Biopolymers & Renewable Materials
Injection Molding: Injection Press for PLA—November 2010
- The Japanese parent of Nissei America, Inc., Anaheim, Calif., has come out with injection machines tailored for molding polylactic acid (PLA) biopolymer.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/4/2011
Here’s Another Biopolymer Ballpoint Pen
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: S.R. Promocionais Ltda in Brazil will produce Eko BIO compostable pens from a blend of polylactic acid (PLA) biopolymer and plant starch.
New Product Announcements Published: 8/1/2010
Bioresins for Deep-Freeze Packaging
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: In cooperation with a number of processors and converters, FKuR in Germany (U.S. office, FKuR Plastics Corp., Cedar Park, Tex.) has developed what is said to be the world’s first sustainable deep-freeze packaging made from renew...
New Product Announcements Published: 7/1/2010
Additives for Biopolymers
- Three companies recently introduced new colorants and modifiers for bioplastics:Arkema Inc., Philadelphia, has found that its Biostrength 700 melt-strength enhancer enables faster string-up, a wider processing window, and more consistent thickness i...
New Product Announcements Published: 6/1/2010
Clear Bio-Based Nylon For Eyewear Frames
- Arkema Inc., Technical Polymers, Philadelphia, has introduced Rilsan Clear G830, said to be the first transparent, bio-based nylon.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/1/2009
MATERIALS: Starch + Recycled PP = High ‘Green’ Content
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: New blends of thermoplastic starch (TPS) and recycled PP reportedly enable processors to incorporate 95% “green” content (biobased plus recycled) while obtaining physical properties comparable to virgin PP.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/3/2001