This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Drying
Infrared Drum Dryers Coming in Smaller Sizes
- An energy-saving, high-speed infrared resin dryer, originally designed for high-volume processing will soon be available in a version for smaller throughputs.
New Product Announcements Published: 3/1/2009
New PET Dryer Is More Compact And Recycles Heat
- A new wheel-type desiccant dryer is said to save both energy and floorspace.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/1/2009
Better Ways to Buy, Use, And Maintain Auxiliaries
- Processors today need no-cost and low-cost ways to improve their efficiency and productivity.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/1/2008
New-Style Drive Belt for Desiccant Wheel Dryers
- A new and reportedly unique traction drive-belt system improves performance of Carousel Plus dryers from The Conair Group Inc., Cranberry Township, Pa.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/1/2008
PET Dryer Is Said to Cut Energy Use by 67%
- A new method of recycling hot exhaust air back into the drying hopper of a wheel-type desiccant-rotor dryer is said to reduce energy consumption in high-volume PET processing by up to 67% relative to other desiccant dryers.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/1/2007
One Dryer for Multiple Molding Machines
- Last fall, Wittmann, Inc., Torrington, Conn., introduced the Drymax Dual PDC (Portable Drying Conveyor), a compact system that pneumatically conveys resin from one drying hopper to two molding machines.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/1/2006