This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Gas & Water Assist Machines
MATERIALS: Nylon Grades for Water-Injection Technology
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: BASF Engineering Plastics (U.S. office in Wyandotte, Mich.) has two new grades of Ultramid A nylon 66 optimized for water-injection technology (WIT).
New Product Announcements Published: 4/11/2013
INJECTION MOLDING: Nitrogen Pressure Booster for Gas Assist
- At the recent NPE2012 show in Orlando, Fla., Industrial gas supplier Linde North America, Murray Hill, N.J., showed off a new liquid-nitrogen pressure booster for gas-assist injection.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/31/2012
Bemis Molds Chair Out of 111 Recycled Coke Bottles
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: The newest incarnation of the 66-year-old Navy Chair has been converted from aluminum to recycled PET with the aid of gas-assist injection molding at Bemis Manufacturing Co., Sheboygan Falls, Wis.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/1/2010
Injection and Blow Molding Combine To Mold Large, Hollow Channels
- WEB EXCLUSIVE A new method developed at the University of Paderborn in Germany combines injection and blow molding techniques to produce thick-walled parts with adjacent thin-walled zones and very large hollow sections in the thick areas.
New Product Announcements Published: 5/1/2009
New Gas-Assist Components
- A new line of separate pressure generators, high-pressure compressors, and gas controllers, which can be combined into a system that grows as the customer’s business expands, comes from Gain Technologies, Shelby Township, Mich.
New Product Announcements Published: 8/1/2008
New Nitrogen Gas-Assist Equipment Arrives
- A new line of compact equipment for gas-assist molding comes from PME Fluidtec GmbH in Kappel-Grafenhausen, Germany, a company better known for its water-assisted molding hardware.
New Product Announcements Published: 3/1/2008
Gas-Assist Controller Gets an Upgrade
- Programming software for the top-of-the line gas controller from Cinpres Gas Injection Inc., Whitmore, Mich., has been improved for greater ease of use and operating efficiency.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/1/2007