This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Heating & Cooling
AUXILIARIES: Cool & Dehumidify Your Plant—With Saltwater
- As we head into the summer, many processors will be facing a season of not just heat but rising humidity, which can make for less comfortable working conditions on the plant floor.
New Product Announcements Published: 4/29/2012
AUXILIARIES: Low-Pressure Water Filter Saves Time, Money
- Shown at this month’s NPE2012 fair in Orlando, the LPF Series Filters from Tekleen, Los Angeles, are low-pressure, fully automatic, self-cleaning water filters featuring working pressure as low as 15 psi.
New Product Announcements Published: 3/28/2012
AUXILIARIES: Materials-Handling, Drying, Cooling Enhancements Coming at NPE2012
- The Conair Group, Cranberry Twp., Pa., will introduce several new lines of products at NPE in Orlando, Apr. 1-5:•In materials handling, Conair’s Intelligent Loading System (ILS) is being upgraded to be fully distributed via Ethernet commu...
New Product Announcements Published: 2/1/2012
AUXILIARIES: More Options in Hot-Water Mold-Temperature Control
- Two new developments from Single Temperature Controls, Inc., Charlotte, N.C., broaden the capabilities of hot-water mold-temperature control.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/30/2011
EXTRUSION: Blown Film Air Coolers
- Mokon, Buffalo, N.Y., has expanded its BFC Series of blown film air coolers, which are now available from 600 to 9000 cfm.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/29/2011
AUXILIARIES: Modular Central Chillers Debut
- The new GC Series central chiller from ACS, Schaumburg, Ill. (parent of AEC, Sterling, and Colortronic North America), has modules that range from 20 to 60 tons, allowing processor to add cooling capacity as the need arises, up to 300 tons.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/27/2011
Fluid Cleans Hot-Oil Systems 'On The Fly'
- The new AC System Cleaner Liquid from Paratherm Corp., West Conshohocken, Pa., is recommended for cleaning large systems using aromatic/synthetic-based heat-transfer fluids.
New Product Announcements Published: 5/1/2010
New Source of Mold Dehumidifiers
- Universal Dynamics, Inc., Woodbridge, Va., has introduced mold dehumidifiers, which it has not offered for many years.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/1/2010
'6-Packs' Expand Capacity of Plastic Cooling Towers
- Molded plastic cooling towers are no longer the small kid on the block.
New Product Announcements Published: 12/1/2009
Software Balances Hot-Runner Filling Automatically
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Two new temperature-based control programs to address flow balancing in hot-runner systems have been added to the Priamus Fill controls from Priamus System Technologies LLC., Brunswick, Ohio.
New Product Announcements Published: 11/1/2009