This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Hot Runners
INJECTION MOLDING: Low-Cost, High-Performance Hot-Runner Controllers
- Plastic Engineering & Technical Services, Inc. (P.E.T.S.), Auburn Hills, Mich., has introduced the PHRS family of hot-runner temperature controllers, said to “provide outstanding performance at price levels far below any competitive offerings.”
New Product Announcements Published: 1/29/2013
INJECTION MOLDING: Single-Drop Hot Sprue Bushings for Prototyping & Short Runs
- New D-Max single-drop hot sprue bushings from DME, Madison Heights, Mich., have two zones of heating with separate thermocouples.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/1/2012
INJECTION MOLDING: Electric Valve Gate Provides Ultimate Needle Control
- Sophisticated hot-runner systems can benefit from the new high-performance electric valve-gate system from Synventive Molding Solutions, Peabody, Mass.
New Product Announcements Published: 12/28/2011
INJECTION MOLDING: Unitized Hot Runners
- DME Co., Madison Heights, Mich., introduced two new unitized hot-runner systems based on its Stellar and Galaxy lines.
New Product Announcements Published: 8/23/2011
INJECTION MOLDING: Hot Runners for Auto Lighting
- Synventive Molding Solutions, Peabody, Mass., has come out with a line of hot-runner systems tailored for automotive lighting such as front and rear lenses.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/26/2011
INJECTION MOLDING: Smaller Hot-Runner Pitch And Two-Piece Edge Gates
- Smallest flat line nozzle allows cavity spacing of 5.5 mm.
New Product Announcements Published: 6/27/2011
INJECTION MOLDING: Hot-Runner Control Boasts Rapid ROI
- A new modular controller for hot runners reportedly yields an early return on investment by virtue of its accuracy, durability, and operator-friendliness.
New Product Announcements Published: 5/30/2011
Compact Hot-Runner Multi-Nozzle Modules
- New compact modules containing multiple hot-runner nozzles are available from Hasco America Inc., Fletcher, N.C.
New Product Announcements Published: 7/1/2010
Plug-'N-Play Hot-Runner Systems for Small Parts
- Synventive Molding Solutions, Peabody, Mass., has two new hot-runner products: Model 06E threaded/screw-fit nozzle and model PNC30 pneumatic bolt-on actuator for valve gates.
New Product Announcements Published: 5/1/2010
Improved Purging Agent for Hot Runners
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dyna-Purge Div. of Shuman Plastics, Inc., Depew, N.Y., has a new, improved version of its Dyna-Purge P compound optimized for quick color changes in hot-runner systems.
New Product Announcements Published: 4/1/2010