This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Multi-Component Molding
INJECTION MOLDING: All-Electric Multi-Component Presses Debut at Fakuma
- One of the new introductions at the recent Fakuma exhibition in Germany was the launch of an all-electric multi-component series by Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery (U.S. office in Norcross, Ga.). The new IntElect multi line starts with a mul...
New Product Announcements Published: 11/29/2012
INJECTION MOLDING: First All-Electric Turning-Stack Mold
- What’s said to be the first all-electric turning-stack mold technology will appear next month at the Fakuma 2012 show in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
New Product Announcements Published: 8/28/2012
INJECTION MOLDING: Multicomponent Molding Plus Advanced In-Mold Assembly
- An advanced injection system for molding and assembling multiple components in one machine and mold will be demonstrated at the Fakuma show in Germany later this month.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/29/2011
MATERIALS: ‘Universal’ TPE for Overmolding
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Injection molders can simplify inventories by using a single TPE that is said to adhere to a wide variety of thermoplastics in overmolding.
New Product Announcements Published: 4/29/2011
BLOW MOLDING: Foamed PET Bottles for Beer
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Now the foam isn’t just on top of the beer, it’s all around it.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/5/2011
New Source of Portable Auxiliary Injection Units
- Add-on injection units with electric or hydraulic actuation are a newproduct line from hot-runner supplier Mold-Masters Ltd., Georgetown,Ont.
New Product Announcements Published: 11/1/2009
More Ways to Use Unique Coinjection Technology
- Spirex Corp., Youngstown, Ohio, is broadening the application range of Twinshot technology, which uses a special screw and barrel to convert a standard single-barrel injection press for coinjection.
New Product Announcements Published: 10/1/2009
Manufacturing Cell for Multi-Component Molding
- A manufacturing cell designed for production of handles and grips made of multiple materials of different thicknesses requiring differing cooling times is new from Italian injection machine supplier Presma SpA (represented here by Presma Corp., East...
New Product Announcements Published: 5/1/2009
Two-Shot Press Overmolds TPE, LSR, or Rubber
- A new all-electric multi-shot machine with a rotary table designed to overmold LSR, rubber, or TPE onto a rigid thermoplastic or thermoset (like polyester BMC) was introduced at Fakuma by Billion of France, represented here by Oak Tree Consulting, D...
New Product Announcements Published: 12/1/2008
Portable Injection Units With Hot-Runner Control
- Hot-runner temperature controls from Gammaflux LP, Sterling, Va., are now standard on Universal Multishot System portable auxiliary injection units from MGS Mfg.
New Product Announcements Published: 11/1/2008