This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Purging
MATERIALS: High-Yield Purging Compound for PP Copolymer
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Houston-based Neutrex Inc. has introduced the first of its new high-yield Purgex 700 series of purging compounds that reportedly enable use of approximately 50% less purging material than standard products.
New Product Announcements Published: 10/1/2012
MATERIALS: High-Heat Purging Compound
- Independent study confirms effectiveness of purging compound.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/21/2012
MATERIALS: New Purge Formulation Cuts 'Milky Drag'
- A new, non-abrasive, non-chemical purging compound from the Dyna-Purge Div. of Shuman Plastics, Inc., Depew, N.Y., has been formulated to purge high-clarity resins without any residue.
New Product Announcements Published: 12/28/2011
MATERIALS: New Purging Compound Good for Hot Runners
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Klenz is a new chemically reactive purging compound that is recommended for injection molding—including hot runners—as well as blow molding and extrusion.
New Product Announcements Published: 12/1/2011
MATERIALS: Purging Agent for Stiff, High-Temperature Resins
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: A brand-new purging agent from Sun Plastech Inc., Parsippany, N.J., is designed for purging high-temperature engineering resins such as PEEK, PPS, Ultem PEI, and LCP from injection machines and extruders.
New Product Announcements Published: 6/3/2011
MATERIALS: Improved Purging Compound Does More with Less
- New & Improved Dyna-Purge M is an upgrade of the most versatile and widely used purging compound from Dyna-Purge Div. of Shuman Plastics, Inc., Depew, N.Y.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/25/2011
Improved Purging Agent for Hot Runners
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Dyna-Purge Div. of Shuman Plastics, Inc., Depew, N.Y., has a new, improved version of its Dyna-Purge P compound optimized for quick color changes in hot-runner systems.
New Product Announcements Published: 4/1/2010
Purging Compounds for PE Film and Molding
- Two LLDPE-based purging masterbatches designed for LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE blown and cast film and injection and blow molding are newly available from Ingenia Polymers Corp., Houston.
New Product Announcements Published: 3/1/2006