This list is a comprehensive collection of product announcements provided by companies.
You are viewing products related to: Testing & Quality Control
TESTING: Enhanced Moisture Analyzer for Lab & Plant Floor
- New moisture analyzer boasts enhanced connectivity for easy data transfer.
New Product Announcements Published: 2/27/2014
TESTING: Datacolor Launches New Family of Handheld Spectrophotometers
- Top notch repeatability and inter-instrument agreement is claimed for Datacolor's new handheld spectrophotometers.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/28/2014
TESTING: Handheld Surface Analyzer for the Shop Floor
- This instrument can determine the wetting properties of a surface and provide a number that correlates to cleanliness, treatment level, and adhesion of a surface in seconds.
New Product Announcements Published: 1/9/2014
TESTING/QC: Melt Indexers & Bottle Inspector
- At K 2013, Germany’s Zwick/Roell (U.S. office in Kennesaw, Ga.) will exhibit its Xflow series of extrusion plastometers, and AGR International will show its Opti-Check vision inspection system.
New Product Announcements Published: 8/28/2013
AUXILIARIES: CMM & Vision Systems Packaged with Free ‘Extras’
- Mitutoyo America Corp., Aurora, Ill., announces a new program that allows users to “package” certain coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) and vision systems with related equipment and service packages at no extra cost over the base price...
New Product Announcements Published: 1/29/2013
AUXILIARIES: Hand-Held, Super-Accurate Micrometer
- The new High-Accuracy Digimatic Digital Micrometer from Mitutoyo America Corp., Aurora, Ill., is billed asthe first micrometer to offer 0.1-μm resolution, making high-accuracy measurement possible in a hand-held tool.
New Product Announcements Published: 4/29/2012
AUXILIARIES: Melt Indexer Is Accurate, Stable
- On display this month at NPE2012 in Orlando is the new MP1200 extrusion plastometer from Tinius Olsen, Horsham, Pa.
New Product Announcements Published: 3/28/2012
AUXILIARIES: Fast, Reliable FT-IR Chemical Imaging Analysis
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Waltham, Mass., has launched a new imaging attenuated total reflectance (ATR) accessory, offering enhanced spatial resolution and high-speed data-acquisition capabilities for FT-IR chemical imaging applications.
New Product Announcements Published: 11/22/2011
TOOLING: Roundness/Cylindricity Measurement
- The new Roundtest RA-H5200 Series roundness/cylindricity measurement system from Mitutoyo America Corp, Aurora, Ill. is said to be both accurate and flexible.
New Product Announcements Published: 10/5/2011
AUXILIARIES: Upgraded Color-Matching Software
- Konica Minolta Sensing Americas Inc., Ramsey, N.J., has made version 3.6.4 of the Colibri color-matching and formulation software available to the North American market.
New Product Announcements Published: 9/30/2011