Please visit: Maruka U.S.A. Inc.
Injection Molding Machinery Division
45 Route 46 East
Pine Brook, NJ 07058 US
Series: Toyo All Electric Si Series
a) Clamp type: Toggle
b) Clamp-size range: 35~950
c) Injection capacity: .43oz. ~ 208.44oz.
d) Applications: Medical, Automotive, Packaging
e) Standard features: Each TOYO Injection Molding Machine Comes with the following Standard Features:
• JUST PACK CONTROL SYSTEM
• V MODE CONTROL SYSTEM
• MOLD NAVIGATION CONTROL SYSTEM
• Automatic Tonnage Setup
• SPC Monitoring of over 87 Parameters
• 7-Speed 6-Pressure Profile
• Injection Compression Molding
• Printing by USP Port
• Sprue Break
• Live USB Interface Port
• Automatic Melt Purging
• S-PPC Mode of Changeover to Holding Pressure
• Single Screen Setup (Allowing Key Parameters to be set on One Page)
• Lube Free Toggle Mechanism
• 12.1” Color TFT – LCD SYSTEM500 Touch Screen Control with Graphics
• Digital Setting of all the Parameters
• Internal Memory of 400 mold setups
• Graphic display of injection, metering and meter waves (w/ memory function)
• Statistical processing of monitored data - SPC
• Manned/Unmanned mode switching function
• Hour Meter (operated hours indication)
• Multi-counter (injection, lot, repeating lot, warning bell, initial rejection, continuous failures, operations)
• Monitoring function (32 items selected from a total of 71; including positions, speeds, pressures, times)
• Alarm Function (cycle, up-down tolerance, heater disconnection, thermocouple disconnection)
• Machine Conditions Display (operating mode, completion of clamping, ejector retraction limit.
• Production Control Function (job completion ratio, prospective time of job completion, etc)
• Maintenance Function (1-cycle graphic, alarm history, grease timing, servo amplifier communication)
• Self Diagnostic Function
• Screw Cold Start Prevention System
• Fine PID Temperature Control (with soft start function)
• PID Automatic tuning function
• One Week Automatic Heater on-off Calendar
• Pre-Charge (Intrusion Molding / Flow Molding)
• Pre-Gating System
• 100V Plug Socket for Printer (1 port)
• Operator Last Change Log with Complete History (300 Setting’s stored)
• Multi-Language - English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, Korean, Hebrew
• Ejection Advance w/ Core Action Mode Changeover
• SRC-II Metering System
• SNF Control
• Closed-loop Control of Injection Speed, Position and Pressure
• Programmable Control of Injection (2 to 7 Steps)
• Programmable Control of Metering (1 to 3 Steps)
• Holding Pressure Changeover via Position, Time and Pressure
• Slope Control of Injection
• Suck-back Control (before and after metering)
• No-Back Pressure Metering in Manual Mode
• Injection During High-Pressure Clamping
• Injection Unit Swiveling Mechanism (with nozzle alignment mechanism)
• Melt Run-out Detection System
• Automatic Purging System
• Purge Cover (with interlock)
• Nozzle Reciprocating Function
• Hopper Throat Temperature Control (PID)
• Heater SSR Control
• Heater Temperature Holding Control
• 5-Zone Heater
• Hopper Swivel
• Closed-loop Control of Speed and Position for Mold Opening and Closing
• Closed-loop Control of Ejection Speed and Position
• Programmable Control of Mold Opening (2 to 5 steps)
• Programmable Control of Mold Closing (3 to 5 steps)
• Mold Exchanging Mode (low pressure, low speed)
• Automatic Clamping Force Setup System
• Low Pressure Mold Protection System
• Mold Protection in Mold Opening and Ejecting
• Movable Die Plate Supported by Double Rollers up to Si-500V
• Double Safety System (electrical and mechanical)
• Emergency Stop Push Button (for operation and non-operation sides)
• Programmable Control of Ejector forwarding (1 to 3 steps)
• Ejecting During Mold Opening (by position setting)
• 2-Step Ejector
• T-Slotted Die Plate on Si-300V and Larger machines
• Servo Motor Breaking System for the Ejectors
• Grease Pan Under Clamping and Injection Area
• Machine Start Up
• Leveling Pads
• Automatic Greasing Device on Clamp and Injection
• USB Memory Device
• Unloader Interface
• Tool Box (mold clamps, tools, backup grease, hand grease pump)
• Part Drop Chute (for Si-200V and Below)
• Operational Training – Your Plant
• Machine Prepped for addition of Second Injection Unit for Two Component Molding
• Security Function w/ four step protection control
f) Options: Any and all options are available at reasonable costs.
Series: FCS Hydraulic/Servo assisted energy saving
a) Clamp type : Toggle 35ton ~ 1565ton / Two Platen 550ton ~ 4000ton
b) Clamp-size range: 35ton ~ 4000ton
c) Injection capacity: 0.73oz. ~ 777.5oz
d) Applications: Medical, Automotive, Packaging, and General Purpose
e) Standard features: Dual air blow, Dual Core Pull, Robot interface, Photo part detect, Hopper slide out, mold clamps, leveling pads, tool kit, training.
f) Options: Any and all options available at reasonable costs.
In its first half-century, EVCO Plastics has grown from one half-ounce injection machine in a basement to a $130 million company with 148 presses and 900 employees at nine plants in the U.S., Mexico, and China.
More productivity with less energy consumption and capital investment; more operations in the machine or manufacturing cell with less time, labor, energy, and capital—these were the common themes of injection molding exhibits at October’s K 2013 show.
More speed, more power, more precision, and more automated functions accomplished in and out of the mold. That’s exactly what injection machinery suppliers were offering at NPE2012.
Major Taiwanese injection and blow molding and extrusion machinery OEM s plan to broaden the appeal of their brands by providing higher-end technology solutions at prices competitive with European or Japanese machines.
Show goers will see an electric injection machine in nearly every press maker’s booth this year, and electric/hydraulic hybrids in several.
WEB EXCLUSIVE: Harmo Co. of Japan (represented here by Maruka U.S.A.
New injection machinery at the show ranged from all-electric units for high-speed packaging or bioplastic processing to hybrid presses ready for the cleanroom. Other units highlighted multi-component molding with LSR and thermoplastics or super-compact presses for small parts. Several new machines targeted specific applications such as caps and closures, PET preforms, LSR, or integrated long-glass compounding.
If a better machine can help your company beat challenging economic conditions, you’ll probably find it at NPE. And finding it will be easier, thanks to our editors’ efforts to sift out of some 2000 exhibits the most significant news in injection and blow molding, extrusion, compounding, and thermoforming.
There was a brand-new emphasis at this year’s Taipei Plas, the premier plastics exhibition for Taiwanese injection machine builders.
A new all-electric toggle press for two-color or two-material applications, as well as a vertical electric press with a horizontal injection unit, will be unveiled at the IPF show by Toyo Machinery & Metal Co.
A new all-electric toggle press series debuted at last month's Platex show in Osaka from Toyo Machinery & Metal Co., Ltd. (represented here by Maruka U.S.A.
If you were buying an injection molding machine 20 years ago, you had to decide between a toggle or fully hydraulic clamp and that was pretty much it.
Advances in electric drive technology were evident in nearly every injection machine builder’s booth in Chicago.
Energy-saving all-electric machines will continue to be a big draw at NPE, where new designs or upgraded models will be found in virtually every press maker’s booth.
Multi-shot and coinjection molding techniques are staking out new territory. Mach ines are getting larger and are combining more materials or colors in more sophisticated and imaginative ways.
The latest developments in all-electric and hybrid injection molding machines from several Japanese OEMs made their debut at Platex Osaka, a triennial show held in April in Osaka, Japan.
These two show-goers found what they needed at NPE.
The abundance of injection molding news at this year’s show is staggering.
Stress-free production of large car windows, in-mold painting, and an injection unit that applies pack and hold while accumulating the next shot were a few of the cutting-edge technologies on display.