The New RCII-series of servo-driven, top-entry robots are well suited to horizontal injection molding machines in the 80 to 1600-ton range. A standard assortment of over 400 single- and compound-arm models are available including those with sub-arms. Mechanical features have been improved to offer increased strokes and rigidity over previous models. Increased rigidity has decreased take-out cycles of double-digit improvements over the already fast RAII models. Improved belt drives provide longer belt life with less wear. Robots come standard with absolute encoders. Ecology modes have been added to lower electricity usage, and eco-vac modules can reduce compressed air consumption by more than 33%.
- Webliner RBII robots are standard and high-speed servo-driven, take-out units with a target clamping force from 1000 to 1600 tons. E-Touch II controllers for both Webliner series includes a touchscreen and incorporates a menu-driven graphical user interface with short-cut keys for common functions. Controller is capable of connecting and transmitting data via an in-plant network. Transmission of data via the network is possible with the addition of remote control software.
- Yushin now offers the new YC-series robots with two chassis styles. For presses under 300-tons, the YC / YCII models incorporate an offset kick beam design. For presses 300 to 1600-tons, the YC / YCII models incorporate an improved dual-sided kick beam with increased rigidity and lower weight. Including those models with sub-arms, over 210 single- and compound-arm standard models are available. These new high value YC / YCII-series combine proven YA technology with advanced features including: Design Optimization; vibration suppression; and carbon-fiber reinforced plastic components. Through the use of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic--a material that contains substantial vibration dampening properties), settling time is reduced by 72%, resulting in a smoother and more precise extraction of parts. The YC’s new design offers lighter and more reliable components. The most recognizable feature is the cantilevered main arm on a single beam kick axis. Utilizing the Design Optimization process, this offset configuration affords clearance for top-mounted rack molds, as well as a reduction of the mass of moving components. Moving parts have been reduced in weight by 34.1 kg, making the small YC / YCII 25.5% lighter than its predecessor. This lighter weight equals superior energy efficiency, reducing the need for electricity by 26% as well as increased longevity. The newly patented ECO Vacuum reduces compressed air consumption by the creation of a monitoring system that can shut off the air supply when adequate gripping power has been established. Air usage can be reduced up to 75%. Both configuration models include the YC’s E-Touch compact controller. It features a 7.5 inch full color touch screen that allows for a comfortable one handed grip. User friendly robot controls enable engineers or set-up technicians to make quick changes to programming on the production floor. This controller continually monitors the robot during operation and alerts the operator, if necessary, with messages regarding symptoms requiring attention. It also features a flow chart display, designed to clarify troubleshooting. Such capabilities can reduce and possibly eliminate programming costs. Yushin’s Lead-Through-Teaching software is also standard with this controller model. The E-Touch Compact II is SD memory card compliant.
- Robots for cleanrooms range from the low-cost ATC-series hybrid robots for presses as small as 50-tons, through the economical YC & YCII-series full-servo robots, and including the high-end RC & RCII-series internet capable robots for large presses.
- The industry-leading RA & RAII-series take-out robot platform has been adapted for the packaging and automation industries. These floor-mounted units are mechanically identical to the RA & RAII-series robots that were introduced in 2003. They feature lubrication-free bearings, absolute encoders, servo-driven belt drives and proven technology for years of trouble-free operation. These robots are capable of interfacing and/or controlling up-stream and down-stream automation without the need for additional PLCs or controllers.
- Yushin’s new HST ultra-high-speed top-entry robot is now available for use with presses up to 600 tons-force. They were designed by Yushin engineers in close cooperation with Kyoto University’s Graduate School of Engineering. The HST’s innovative and state of the art concept utilizes optimized design principles of physics and mathematics, as well as incorporating the design team’s intuition and experience. The result is a robust robot that significantly minimizes vibration through superior rigidity and vibration suppression technology. Compared with Yushin’s world-renowned RAII-HS robot, the HST boasts impressively significant advancements. This new design provides a 13 percent weight reduction; an ultra-high-speed dry take-out time that is 11 percent faster (0.32 second take-out time); and a dry full cycle time that is 14 percent faster. Additionally, the main arm sports a slimmer profile with a 38 percent thinner wrist and greater stability. The slimmer wrist permits a mold’s open dimension to be narrowed by 41mm, thus accelerating the molding cycle. The eco-friendly HSA comes standard equipped with the Eco-Vacuum function. This feature significantly reduces air consumption (up to 75 percent) while it suction grips plastic products. The HST robot can be fitted with one of two controller options; the E-Touch II-K, or the E-Touch Compact II. The E-Touch II-K controller has a 10.4 inch color touch screen with directional pad for easy navigation. Yushin’s Lead-Through-Teaching software with a take-out robot simulation screen is also standard with this controller model. Also included is an audio guidance feature which provides audible support to make even complicated moves easy. An “Operator’s Panel” simplifies the operator interface with the robot, and an “Action Chart Display” makes it easy to change operating parameters by selecting icons. The E-Touch II-K controller is CF memory card compliant. The rugged housing is rated at IP44 for protection against water and particulate damage. The E-Touch Compact II has a 7.5 inch screen with directional pad for ease of navigation. Yushin’s Lead-Through-Teaching software is also standard with this controller model. The E-Touch Compact II is SD memory card compliant.
- The ATC/ATCII series of programmable, servo-pneumatic top-entry robots are well suited to horizontal injection molding machines in the 50 to 350-ton range. The mechanical features have been improved to offer increased strength and rigidity over previous models. In addition to the other changes, these models also have increased standard traverse strokes which enhance their use for extended drop zones.
- Yushin's market leading HOP Five sprue picker surpasses company's highly reliable HOPIII sprue picker with a robust construction that supports ultra-high speed operation. Faster take-out times are realized with its advanced design and construction.