Maximize your Experience with the NPE2018 App
The NPE2018 app allows users to build their schedule, search for exhibitors, get up-to-the-minute updates, and more.
Download the free NPE2018: The Plastics Show! app to take advantage of all the show has to offer. This isn’t just a map of the show floor (although it has that, too)—you can use the app to search for and plan out your entire show experience.
Here are a few of the app’s features:
- Floor plans of both the South and West buildings
- Complete exhibitor listings with booth numbers, company profiles, staff info, and product categories
- Schedules, descriptions, and speaker details about the nine education conferences/workshops
- General information and announcements, including info about registration, show hours, and shuttle schedules
- My Show Planner, which syncs to your Map Your Show site and allows you to save exhibitors and events that you want to see
What’s the best feature of the app? “That attendees are able to build their schedule,” says Teena Pham, marketing manager for Trade Shows at the Plastics Industry Association. “App users can arrange meetings, bookmark exhibitors they want to see and identify sessions and events they’d like to attend. The app will automatically sync with their My Show Planner on Map Your Show so attendees will have their schedule available at all times no matter where they are or what device they’re using. The app is essentially a downloadable extension of our show’s data with features and functionality that allow users to maximize their onsite experience via a mobile device.”The app is available for free download on iOS or Android.
Tier 1 automotive molder’s home-built production-monitoring and ERP systems, designed for “the little guy,” boost its efficiency rating and profits.
3D printing expands possibilities for plastic parts, short-run molds and production mold tooling. Here are just 10 of the ways 3D printing is advancing:
In Orlando, you’ll glimpse the future, and it’s automated and interconnected. But don’t worry, there are plenty of ways for plants of all sizes to get in on these trends.