We've Got it Covered: NPE2018 App and Social Media
Stay in the know with NPE2018’s app and social media.
Download the free NPE2018 app and follow the official NPE2018 social media accounts to stay in the know and get the most out of your experience.
The app provides to-the-minute details on all events, conference sessions, speakers and exhibit highlights, plus you can use it to search for and locate the exhibitors you want to see.
Here are some more of the app’s features:
- Floor plans of both the South and West buildings
- Complete exhibitor listings with booth numbers, company profiles, staff info, and product categories
- Schedules, descriptions, and speaker details about the nine education conferences/workshops
- General information and announcements, including info about registration, show hours, and shuttle schedules
- My Show Planner, which syncs to your Map Your Show site and allows you to save exhibitors and events that you want to see
Notes Teena Pham, marketing manager for Trade Shows at the Plastics Industry Association, “I hope attendees use the app to navigate the show floor. It’s simplified so that attendees can search for exhibitors, sessions, and products without a wireless connection. If handouts and presentations are made available, attendees will also have access to them during sessions. All this information will also be available after the show, so they can reference back to all the exhibitors they bookmarked and sessions they attended.”
You can also follow NPE2018 on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube for ongoing coverage and information during the show. Make sure to use the hashtag #NPE2018 on all of your own posts!
Though the U.S. will have a long-term advantage in production and pricing of olefin feedstocks, other factors may have greater impact in the short term. Nonetheless, industry analysts paint a favorable pricing and supply outlook for resin buyers in this NPE year.
Despite what many people think, a ban on plastic bags would do more harm than good. A new initiative from the Plastics Industry Association highlights these and other economic impacts—aiming to change the conversation around plastics.
Robots are gaining the ability to monitor their internal systems for remote troubleshooting and predictive maintenance. They also are reporting production data.