Plastics Technology’s Most-Viewed Videos of 2018
The most-viewed videos of 2018 at Plastics Technology’s YouTube Channel touched on everything from NPE2018 and recycling to cobots and design of experiments.
Plastics Technology’s YouTube channel’s most-viewed videos brought viewers to the scene in Germany, California, Orlando, Detroit, and Charlotte, with insights from big shows (K and NPE) as well PT’s own Molding conference. See recycling, automation, and extrusion lines in action, and get insights from industry experts, PT’s editors and more. If you like what you see, subscribe to the channel and get updates when we post new videos.
1. Erema Recycling at Work
2. Universal Robots Adds 7th Axis Cobot
3. Liquidmetal Technologies at the Molding Conference
4. Wisconsin Plastics Applies Cobot in Production
5. NPE2018 Insights With Plastics Technology
7. NPE2018 Showfloor Recap: Materials & Additives
8. Medical Coextrusion Line Plastec West 2018
9. NPE2018 Opening Ceremony
10. UBE Machinery Expansion Ceremony
Many attendees in Orlando in a couple of weeks, walking the aisles and seeking out new equipment, materials and services will be taking a break from another very important search that consumes them back at their facilities: the search for people.
Shell Polymers says it will use a new production facility and operational philosophy to change the way day-to-day business in polyethylene is currently conducted.
With advances in additive polymers, it may be time to consider moving a traditionally manufactured part to 3D printing.