Comparing Nylon-Polyamides, Including Specialties
September 22, 2020
You may need to install the GoToMeeting Codec for Windows Media Player to watch recorded webinars.
A comparison of the families of polyamides highlighting property differences and where best to use the different grades. The focus will be on comparing PA66, PA6, PPA, HTN, PA46, Amorphous Nylons, etc. Specific advantages of each resin family will be highlighted and where to position based on application CTQ's.
- Property differences between the different polyamides
- Where best to position the different families based on application CTQ's
- The questions to ask to determine an application's requirements/CTQ's
- Pros and cons of the different grades
Dr. Cliff Watkins
Director of Application Development, PolySource
- 39 year plastics industry veteran
- Past owner of TP Composites – sold to Techmer PM in 2013
- PhD in Chemistry
- 14 years with PPG Fiber Glass