POWERLINE - 2 Stage Injection
Two Stage Injection Unit for High Throughput Applications
- Shot size from 30 oz (35,000 psi) to 195 oz (17,800 psi)
- Shot size versatility: 2% to 95% shot capacity
- Improved residence times by varying extruder diameter without affecting shot size, rate, or pressure.
- Separate plasticizing and injection functions. Adds molding capability and flexibility.
- Generates higher injection rates, pressures and volumes with smaller, more precise electromechanical drives.
- Long stroke for improved resolution and repeatability.
- Improved melt quality: Consistent L/D; each pellet sees same heat and screw length.
- Ultimate screw versatility: GP; Powermelt TM Barrier; Wear star; Barr ET; Barr VBET; Klearstar; and engineering material capable
- Up to 1200 lb/hr throughput capability.
- Adaptable extrusion-to-injection technology such as screen changers and compounding.