Top Tips for Using the App and Social Media at NPE2018
Follow these tips to get the most out of your social media and app experience at NPE2018.
The NPE2018: The Plastics Show! app and official social media accounts are great ways to stay connected and informed during the show. Here are some pro tips for using them to your advantage:
- Always use the official show hashtag #NPE2018, so you can connect with other attendees and share your experience with the industry.
- Build your schedule right into the NPE2018 app. It syncs with your Map Your Show account, too, so all of your events and sessions will be updated wherever you are and whatever device you’re using.
- Get updates from our social media feeds. We’ll be sending live tweets and other updates via social throughout the show, so follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube to stay in the know.
- Never get lost. Our app has show floor maps and booth information; use these to easily find where you’re going.
- Use the app to look back on session handouts and presentations. If exhibitors make presentations and handouts available, you can access them wirelessly through the app during a session, or afterward if you want to refresh.
Shell Polymers says it will use a new production facility and operational philosophy to change the way day-to-day business in polyethylene is currently conducted.
Tier 1 automotive molder’s home-built production-monitoring and ERP systems, designed for “the little guy,” boost its efficiency rating and profits.
After years of closely monitoring an increasingly worrisome labor shortage, the Plastics Industry Association’s warnings about the widening gap between the sector’s need for skilled workers and the supply of such employees have shifted to full alarm. The association calls for “collaborative response across all levels of government and all manufacturing sectors” to tackle this critical issue.