Comprehensive report looks at factors ranging from demand to supply and pricing of raw materials, as well as environmental and regulatory issues.
The global plastics additives market is projected to grow from nearly $50.6 billion in 2016 to $64.6 billion by 2021, according to a comprehensive study by Dublin-based Research and Markets (U.S. office in NYC). Global Markets for Plastics Additives-2016 Market Report identifies and measure the market opportunities for the full range of plastics additives. These include:
• Flame Retardants
• Heat Stabilizers
• Impact Modifiers
• Light Stabilizers
• Blowing Agents
• Antistatic Agents
• Miscellaneous Additives
The global additives market is broken down and measured by various parameters, and future growth is forecast by both the overall markets and every possible market segment. Regional markets are also measured and examined in detail. This report provides a detailed study of the applications and global and regional markets for all types of plastics additives as well as the plastics additive industry. Key applications include: automotive, other transportation, packaging, building and construction, electrical and electronics, appliances, medical, and, miscellaneous.
The researchers took an in-depth look at the consolidation and globalization of the plastics processing industry, which can aid additive manufacturers and suppliers to establish themselves in all major regions. Also included are:
• Evaluation of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
• Information on the supply and pricing of raw materials as well as information concerning the basic feedstock of various plastics additives.
• Information about the environmental and regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives.
• A look at the effects of various factors on the supply chain, value and demand for plastics additives.
• Profiles of nearly 70 major players in the industry.
Search for nearly 40,000 additives on the Universal Selector by clicking here