Testing: Data Collection Software Upgrade for Measurement Tools
Mitutoyo America’s MeasurLink 9 software collects data from a wide range of its measuring tools such as CMM and vision systems.
Mitutoyo America, Aurora, Ill., has released the latest version of its real-time statistical process control and data collection software. MeasurLink 9 is a modular data management software system that enables collection data directly from a wide range of Mitutoyo measuring tools including: digital gaging, multi-gage fixtures, coordinate measuring machines, vision systems, surface systems, roundness systems, form systems.
Key updates on the MeasurLink 9 release include:
- Supports Windows users and allows single sign-on ideal for teams, groups and companies
- Run hypothetical “what-if” scenarios in Process Analyzer
- Displays dynamic data from a data source in high-sampling rates
- Uncertainty Chart provides a visual representation of how the gage performance affects measurement
- Copy/paste Gage R&R(repeatability & reproducibility) data
- Improved Gage Management by importing information from an external source
- Automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on tolerancing
- Better traceability to ensure proper data recording for serial numbers
- Ability to import calibration data in Gage Management
Residual stress is an inherent result of plastics manufacturing processes and occurs when molten polymer is cooled and shaped.
Two areas where the melt flow rate test it is not useful are related to processing.
With speed at a premium, computers and other electronic devices are moving to higher frequencies.