End-Effector Kits for CRX Cobots
ATI Industrial Automation offers a variety of end-effector kits for Fanuc CRX cobots.
ATI Industrial Automation has released a series of “CRX-Ready” end-effector kits suited to Fanuc’s CRX collaborative robots (cobots). These all-in-one kits reportedly include all hardware and software needed for system connection. The teach pendant contains simple controls to program the equipment and simplify complex tasks. Through just a few programming adjustments, the ATI end-effectors can be easily repurposed for other applications, the company says.
End-effector kits for Fanuc CRX cobots from ATI Industrial Automation.
Available CRX-Ready kits include these:
• QC-7 robotic tool changer;
• MC-10 manual tool changer;
• AOV-10 axially compliant orbital sander, said to be suitable even for jobs that require a “light touch”;
• CDB compliant deburring blade, a motorless deburring tool for edge deburring, deflashing, chamfering, countersinking and scraping;
• RCV-250 radially compliant deburing tool, designed for removal of flash and parting lines, as well as edge deburring;
• Axia90 force/torque sensor, said to offer high resolution and accuracy at low cost.
Hot buttons at the show will be multi-component molding, in-mold labeling/decorating (IML/IMD), in-mold assembly, medical molding, liquid silicone rubber (LSR), micro-molding, and high-speed packaging.
As in-mold labeling, or IML, attracts a growing following among U.S. molders, some are finding that mastering a complex new technology is no small task.
Next month’s mammoth triennial plastics show in Düsseldorf, Germany, challenges injection molding machine builders to demonstrate technological leadership in addressing the needs of the marketplace.