ProMolder Problem Solving
This is a 4-day virtual, live-streaming class, complete with Hands-on SimTech Injection Molding Simulation Lab Lessons
Paulson’s brand new virtual seminar is designed to train production personnel to recognize and analyze injection molded part problems and defects from a scientific molding point of view.
Paulson’s instructors will teach injection molders, mold designers, and part designers how to identify and correct 11 of the most common and costly molded part problems: Voids, Sink Marks, Short Shots, Flash, Weld (Knit) Lines, Splay (Silver Streaks), Jetting, Burn Marks, Warp, Cracks and Part Breakage, and Controlling Molded Part Dimensions.
Part defects are described and analyzed to show how each develops, including an explanation for the cause and affect method of problem analysis – a very valuable technique for analyzing and solving all types of production and management problems.
Interactive Lab Lessons Included
In addition, each participant will be engaged to solve specific part problems in a hands-on, interactive lab lesson using Paulson’s powerful injection molding machine simulation tool SimTech. This virtual, four-day seminar will give you the critical skills necessary to solve and troubleshoot any plastic part problem.
What can I expect for the virtual class?
- Online classroom experience with high quality technical content
- Web-based interactive training using Paulson’s virtual injection molding machine simulator SimTech™ (Learn more about SimTech here.)
- Full day, week-long, intensive curriculum with assignments
- Electronic study guides
- Online testing for certification
- Access to the instructor
- Open class discussions with ability to interact with fellow participants
What do I need to attend the virtual class?
- Just a computer with internet access.
Special note: No camera? No audio? No problem. You can still join in. Call in with your phone and use your computer to share the instructor’s screen.